Say NO to Dentures with Teeth-In-A-Day Dental Implants!
Are you unhappy with your current smile? Do you have unsightly or painful teeth that are failing due to cavities or gum disease? Perhaps you are wearing dentures and they are not fitting so well anymore. If so, would you believe that you can get permanent dental implant teeth in only one single day? It’s true! Dr. Dan Holtzclaw is the smart choice for dental implants in Austin and he would like to give you the clear story on how to eliminate the need for dentures with permanent teeth all on as few as 4 dental implants.
Dr. Holtzclaw – Austin’s Experienced Dental Implant Surgeon
Dr. Holtzclaw is one of the most experienced dental implant surgeons in the United States for the teeth in a day dental implant procedure. This procedure is sometime referred to as “implant dentures” but it is clear that it is much more than that. Why is Dr. Holtzclaw the Right Choice for this procedure in Austin? Dr. Holtzclaw is board certified by the American Board of Periodontology and is the only dentist in Austin that is board certified by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). He has published over 50 peer reviewed research articles and text book chapters on the subject of dental surgery and dental implants and is the only dentist in Austin that has published research on the All-On-4 dental implant procedure.
New teeth in only ONE day? Yes! It is possible!
The “Teeth-in-a-Day” concept involves having a complete set of new teeth that are attached to dental implants on the same day that the implants are placed into the mouth. These are NOT “snap on dentures.” Teeth in a day implant teeth are firmly secured all on as few as 4 dental implants and are permanent.
FREE Teeth In A Day No Obligation Consultation
If you think that you may be a candidate for this treatment or if you simply want to find out more information, please call Dr. Holtzclaw and his expert Austin Dental Implant Center team at 512-375-0050 or to schedule a consultation appointment.
Do Dental Implant Dentures Work?
Yes! The Teeth-In-A-Day dental implant procedure has a documented long term success rate exceeding 99% in multiple published studies. As matter of fact, Dr. Holtzclaw recently published one of the largest dental implant studies all on as few as 4 dental implants showing 100% prosthesis success and over 99% dental implant success. The results of numerous studies show that the teeth in a day dental implant procedure is a clear and superior alternative to dentures when making a choice on restoring your smile and dental health. Most importantly, patients are very happy with this type of dental implant treatment.
Denture Costs versus Dental Implant Denture Costs for Teeth in a Day
One big concern that many people have with this procedure is cost. The monetary cost of dentures compared to the cost of Teeth in a day implant supported teeth is quite different. However, you must think about the negative psychological and poor comfort of dentures compared to teeth in a day implant supported teeth. While dentures are less expensive than teeth in a day supported implant teeth, dentures are typically poorly fitting, uncomfortable, and sometimes painful. Dentures often negatively affect your speech and have sometimes have damaging psychological effects. Dental implant teeth supported all on as few as 4 dental implants are permanent. They essentially replace your original teeth in terms of restoring your confidence and ability to chew food. We have seen the life changing effects of Teeth In A Day treatment for the many patients we have provided this procedure. If you are a candidate for this procedure, allow us to help you with the monetary costs. At Austin Dental Implant Center, we offer many financing options to cover the costs of teeth in a day implant supported teeth.
Fact About Dental Implants We Think You Should Know About
1. Dental Implants are Nasa-Strong
- Both implants and space shuttles are made of titanium.
- It’s also the same material used for guided missiles.
2. Ancient Mayans Were The First to Use Dental Implants
- They hammered tooth-shaped shell pieces into the gums.
- Mayan women were the ones who underwent the procedure.
3. Dental Implants Help You Say Goodbye to Cavities
- Titanium implants cannot decay like natural teeth.
- Good oral hygiene is still important to protect the gums near the implant.
4. Implants Offer a Permanent Tooth Replacement Solution
- With proper care, dental implants can last for life.
- Bridges, crowns, and dentures only last 5-10 years
5. A Strong Jaw is a Fortunate Side Effect to Implants
- Implants are the only treatment that stimulates bone growth.
- Other restorations, like dentures let the jaw bone deteriorate.
6. Implants are Designed to Mimic Natural Teeth
- No special care is required – just brush and floss as normal.
- Eat and speak without worrying about slippage.
7.You’re Not Alone if You Need Implants
- 69% of people in the U.S. between the ages of 35 and 44 have at least one lost tooth.
- 1 in 4 people over the age of 74 have lost all of their teeth
Smile Make Over
Smile make over – invest in a perfect smile. Dental implants give you the convidence to smile again.
Make an appointment with us at Austin Dental Implant Center at 512-375-0050 or CLICK HERE to schedule a consultation appointment.